How to Transform Your Video Content Marketing Strategy
• What do brands need to do to transform their video content marketing strategy to stand out in the complex digital advertising landscape?
• The legal requirement of space in a UK office is five sqm per person – meaning on average UK businesses spend £1,974.50 per year per person.
• New research released today suggests temporary work is set to surge as more than a quarter of firms (27%) in the UK reconsider the role agency workers have in their business.
Pandemic Strategy: How Global Industrial Adds Value for Buyers
• Not only must business owners protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace, they must also continue supporting their customers while positioning their businesses to grow and thrive in the current environment.
• Klaus Werner, senior vice president and chief marketing officer Recognizing an opportunity to share what it has learned about business management during the pandemic with its customers, Global Industrial, a distributor of industrial products and maintenance, repair and operational supplies, has developed “Ready. Set.”
• Global Industrial is the primary brand of Systemax Inc., a supplier of brand name and private label products through a tiered marketing and distribution platform that includes ecommerce websites, catalogs, social media, and direct sales representatives.
3 Ways to Promote Sustainability Through Digital Experiences
• Air travel emissions, elaborate, one-time use sets, wasted food and beverages even a single pre-pandemic event could impact our environment in startling ways.
• Many people are still quarantining and social distancing, and the planet has felt notable effects, including reduced carbon emissions and clear waterways.
• Because of this, people are pledging to flatten the curve when it comes to climate change.