Is PR Dead?
• I belong to a private Facebook group where journalists and publicists mingle over story ideas and mutual needs.
• Public Relationships (PR) has evolved over the last 5 years, and the pandemic has accelerated much of that change.
• In this complicated world, it’s even harder to navigate the media landscape.
GoDaddy Adds Instagram Integration to Websites + Marketing
• With their massive reach, platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, and Twitter help small business owners increase brand awareness, connect, and engage with customers, and increase sales.
• GoDaddy makes creating, posting, scheduling, and tracking your company’s social media easier and more efficient than ever, freeing up more time for entrepreneurs to focus on their core businesses.
• Within Websites Marketing, you can now publish your posts directly to Instagram and keep track of the comments and views.
How Marketing Funnels Evolved During the Pandemic
• The COVID-19 pandemic has subsequently influenced the way marketers and advertisers strategize and execute the marketing plans for their respective brands.
• Last year, the industry witnessed a surge of changes in business paradigms, which also unveiled new ways of marketing channels to approach consumers.
• Other than this, it initiated brands to work on D2C channels and create their shopping portals rather than just relying on other e-commerce channels.