Email Superstar: Channel Seen as a Top Engagement Tool, Post COVID-19
• Email marketing has taken on a new cachet as a channel in the wake of COVID-19, according to “COVID-19 Marketing Outlook,” a study by Chief Marketer.
• Of the marketers polled, 39% expect email to be one of the top three sources of B2C conversions post COVID-19, versus 28% pre-pandemic.
• Email ranks only behind social, which is cited by 49%.
• Content marketing is third on the list, with 37%.
• In another finding, 40% now see email as being one of their largest sources of B2C engagement, again second only to social, with 54%.