Brand Integrated Content on Digital Media: an Untapped Opportunity for Marketers in the Post COVID World
• At a time when social distancing continues to be practiced, traditional touchpoints such as print, ATL, and outdoor, on-ground promotional activities need to be transitioned to mobile and digital forms/mediums of marketing.
• Given that the efficacy of traditional mode of advertising is declining brands need to explore new ways to ensure their brand message is communicated to the target audience.
• In this form of marketing, digital content producers work with advertisers to integrate their brand, messaging, product in the thematic content to drive organic viewership, generate traffic, and brand consideration.
How Businesses Can Utilize Digital Marketing During the Recession
• How can businesses utilize digital marketing during the recession to pull through the other side stronger than ever?
• Digital content will always be key for any modern-day business.
• If your customers cannot find you and your content, how can they buy from you?
Engage Differently: Marketing Digital Tools in a Time of Crisis
• For many who banked in traditional ways, including visiting branches to make deposits and transfers and mailing paper checks for payments, there was only one real solution: Quickly get up to speed with online banking and mobile banking, including remote deposits, e-payments, and person-to-person transfers.
• To support the overnight increase in consumer interest, banks needed to quickly re-evaluate their marketing of digital tools.
• There was a clear opportunity for financial institutions to educate consumers and drive the adoption of digital and electronic payment solutions, but there was a catch.